Sunday, July 27, 2014

Quick Update

Hey guys!


I apologize for going MIA for the past months! I was going through a lot of personal things and school was intense for this year. However, now that I've going into my last year of high school I think I will be able to update this blog more. My targeted schedule is one or two reviews a week. I read books pretty quickly, but I do have some Advance Placement homework I still need to do. I do have a few reviews up on Goodreads. I would leave a link to it, but I can’t log into my account. I’ll see if I can get that to you guy soon.


I will be fixing the layout of my blog in August and writing up a few reviews to post in September. I will try to have a few reviews ready to upload if my schedule becomes too hectic for me to post anything. I also have another blog if you guys want to check that out. I didn't want to lump in my book reviews with those posts.  It has a more fashion, beauty, lifestyle vibe. If you guys want to keep up with me, I will leave my social networking links down below for you guys to contact me if you have any questions.


Social Networks


I have a few more, but those are the ones I’ll be more likely to respond and/or frequent. Thank you for following me even though I haven’t been as active as I want with this blog.


Also, if you’re reading this post on Feedspot, please follow this blog using bloglovin’ or by email. I have recently learned while this site helps keep all the blogs you love in one place, it also makes money off the ads that I don’t put on my blog and I do not get the views from this site. Nor am I able to interact with you guys in the way I want to. They also expect me to make an account to see the content that I create and it is unfair to me and you guys. Please check out my blog here: http://theseareelliesbooks.blogspot.com/. To see why this is such an issue to me, please check out this blog post: http://biguniversesmallworld.blogspot.com/2013/10/is-feedspot-stealing-my-blog-content.html.

And that is all folks!
Have a great day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment