Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday Books

Hey guys!

I went Black Friday shopping. It may be hectic in other stores, but at book stores it's very peaceful. There's just a larger amount of people there.

At first, I thought we were going to buy some food for lunch, but then I realized we were going to my favorite book store. Half Priced Books.


I bought :

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Genius Wars by Catherine Jinks
The Complete Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
Hard Love by Ellen Wittlinger

I got "Stolen Sharpie Revolution" by Alex Wrekk in the mail from Amazon.

I finally broke down and bought TFiOS because I wanted to read it before it comes out as a movie. I know that somehow I will end up watching the movie and I didn't want to break down crying in the middle of the movie. I'd rather do that in the comfort of my home thank you. Shailene Woodley is playing Hazel while Augustus is being played by Ansel Elgort. I hope that the movie good because too many books are being trashed horribly by movies.

I'd read The Vampire Reformed Group by Catherine Jinks and I have the first two books of The Genius Trilogy. I didn't know it was a trilogy until I found the last book. Maybe it's a sign for me to finally finish the Trilogy?

I bought Winnie-The-Pooh because I never actually read the stories. I watched the series when I was a little girl, but I could never find the books. Now, I can finally close that chapter of my life.

I had a copy of Hard Love, but I never got it back after lending it to someone. Don't you hate it when people don't give back your books?

I had always wanted to make a zine, so I decided to get a copy of one of the most popular zine making books. I wanted the second edition, but I didn't have enough money to buy it off Amazon.

I hope that I will be able to finish these books and finally start reviewing something for you guys!

That's all folks!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment