Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 4

Hey guys!

I'm currently struggling with getting the word count of 6,666. Yes, that is the word count. If you don't like it, then you should take it up with the math. It's always math's fault.

Anyway, today was the first time where I had to write during school. Since my significant other wasn't here today, I had to eat lunch in my math class. However, since I was to nervous to go the lunch line to get my lunch without someone, I decided to just write the entire lunch period and listen to my music.

What kind of music do I listen to?

I listen to all kinds of music, as long as it sparks some kind of inspirations for my NaNoWriMo novel, then I'll be listening to it.

In my novel, I have written a few significant scenes and I'm learning how my characters interact with each other. My novel went from dealing with depression and cutting to dealing with depression, cutting and LGBT. One of my characters decided to be gay/lesbian and confess their undying love to my main character. And then all hell broke lose. The characters had taken over the novel and I now have no control over them. My characters are going to decide what happens and I'm just suppose to tell the story. I feel slightly offended, but my characters reassured me that it'll be alright. My sanity is slowly getting lost as November goes on. Damn it NaNoWriMo! Look what you've done to me!

Well, that's all folks!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment