Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day #1

Hey guys!

It's almost the end of the first day of NaNoWriMo and I only hav 1,422 words written. It's pretty good for a newbie like me, but I was hoping to hit the word count of 1,667. Oh well, at least I tried right? I don't know if I mentioned it, but remember when I said I'm going to make some vlogs? I lied. I'm too lazy to make videos where I have to talk in front of a camera, BUT I might just upload some videos using animations for NaNoWriMo. I think that would be better for me than showing my face. I'll show my face some day, but not today. Unless you follow me on Instagram. Then you already know what I look like. If you're not following my Instagram, then follow me! @laceituplove I post random pics and a few selfies. If you want, I'll make an account solely on writing and reading. Just post a commment down below. :)

Well, that's all folks!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment