Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 11

Oh hello!

18,333 was the word count for today. I have written down 18,947 words as of this moment. I feel really proud. I didn't think I'd get this far. The last few times I attempted NaNoWriMo, I failed miserably each time. I'm not sure what's different.

Actually, I do think I know why I'm succeeding this year. This year I have a notebook and a laptop to help with NaNoWriMo. I try to write whenever I can during school and if I'm not up to writing, I read a bit to give me inspiration on what to write. When I use my laptop, I always open a new doc in Google Docs and aim for at least 1,500 words each day. Doing that really helps my mind focus on what needs to be written. Sometimes I check back on what I wrote the day before for inspiration, however I usually just spew out word vomit. That helps a lot in making sure I hit my word count goals.

Do you have a daily word count goal? What do you like to do each day that helps you write?

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment