Sunday, November 1, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 1

Oh hello!

What a pleasant surprise! I'm actually updating this blog for once. Go me. I haven't been reading as much as I wanted and with college, well. My reading days are practically limited. I'll try to find out some kind of balance for this blog. Hopefully.

Anyways, I just wanted to update you guys. I'm doing NaNoWriMo. Again. Oh yeah. After 2013's short try at it, I decided to try it again. My user name is laceituplove if you want to look me up or want to become a buddy. I think I'll really need someone to help me get through this year's NaNoWriMo attempt.

Today I'm currently trying to get to the word count. I have a few more words to go and I'm trying to exceed it a little bit in case tomorrow doesn't yield the same results. I'm not sure where I'm going with my novel. There seems to be a lot of angst right now. Maybe three little imaginary beings that like to be mean. They're being very rude to my main character right now.

Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? What are you writing about? What do you think I should write about on this blog?

That's it for today! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment