Friday, November 13, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 12 & Day 13

Oh hello!

I thought I posted Day 12 yesterday, but apparently I didn't. So here is Day 12 and Day 13.

Day 12
Today's word count was 20,000. I currently have 20,604 words. I am definitely on a roll. I had accidentally copy and pasted my novel twice in one Google Docs. I was confused about why I had seventy pages until I realized the problem. I fixed it before I made a huge blunder.

NaNoWriMo is making me forget about doing some important tasks for some of classes. It's a good thing that I started to use MyStudyLife to help me remember assignments. I also use it to help me figure out how much time I have between classes to write. I started to use Evernote again after the whole fiasco with stolen passwords and having everything in my journals deleted and erased. That's one reason I have trust issues. I lost years of work because of that which is why I have a lot of backups now.

Day 13
The word count was 21,666. I was able to get to 22,271 words. I'm hoping to get to at least 24,000 words tomorrow since it's a Saturday. I'm going to treat myself with a new episode of one of my favorite shows to be able to reach my word count goal.

Have you ever accidentally deleted something and couldn't get it back? How do you backup your work? Do you treat yourself when you reach your word count goal?

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment