Saturday, November 21, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, & 21

Oh hello!

I missed a couple of days because of school and other events which means that four days of writing will be compacted into one.

Long story short, I am behind. I went to my first ever sleep over last night and it was fun. But now, I'm behind on my word count. Day 21's word count is 35,000 and I managed to 34,412 words. I actually wrote about 2,200 words to be able to get to that number. I'm hoping tomorrow that I can write about the same length to catch up as tomorrow's word count is 36,666. I think I finally have idea on what the plot is and realized that I have two different stories going on. I might have to split it up after the end of November.

Tomorrow I'll try start writing in the morning and finish it at the end of the day. Since it is a Sunday, I might have to take breaks to catch up on homework and make sure I'm ready for school on Monday.

What do you do to catch up on your daily word count? Leave a comment down below!

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment