Friday, November 6, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 6

Oh hello!

The word count for today was 10,000! That's a really huge number for someone who hasn't written a large piece in years. I did make it though with 10, 207 words. I was suprised that I ended up writing so much. I'm hoping to keep up this streak for the next few weeks.

I also joined the NaNoWriMo CD Swap this year and I got my group a few hours ago! I bought some blank CD's at Target since all the ones I had mysteriously vanished. I'll be sending them out on Tuesday or Thursday once I'm done burning the songs on the CD's.

Since I'm reviving this blog, I'm trying to figure out what kind of posts I should do. Once I figure that out, I'll be hopefully posting a lot more in December.

That's it for today! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment