Thursday, November 5, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 5

Oh hello!

Today's word count is 8,333. I ended up writing 8, 405 words! Go me! I'm hoping to actually finish strong this year so I hope that I continue to pass the word count each day. I find that if I try to write pass the word count every day, I'm more likely to get to the word count. I think I'm more motivated to succeed if I see some more progress every day.

I also like to listen to certain songs to help my creative juices flow. One of the songs is Lauren Babic and Tyson Dang's cover Drown.

 

I love her voice and their cover really gets me into the mood to write most of the scenes in my novel. She's also in a band called Red Handed Denial.

What do you listen to when writing? Do you have a favorite song that you like to write with playing in the background? Leave a comment down below?


That's it for today! Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment