Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 3 & Day 4

Oh hello!

Day 3
Last night I was trying to reach the word count which was 5,000. I did get to write 5, 032 words by the time it was eleven. I rewarded myself by reading a bit of my comics that I got recently. By the end of the night, I was too tired to really do anything else.

Day 4
Today I was able to get to 6,687 words. I passed the 6,666 word count early at about 9p.m. I'm not sure where I'm going with my novel, but I do have an idea. I think the characters are starting to have minds of their own as I wasn't planning the scenes that I wrote today. At least my characters are having fun, right? Well, some of them are having fun. Others are having a very terrible time to be honest.

How many words have you written up? Have any surprising scenes that suddenly fit any missing pieces in your works? Tell me about it!

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment