Saturday, November 14, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 14

Oh hello!

The word count of today is 23,333. I was able to get to 24,123 words! I'm really proud of myself. While I was writing, I decided to watch MineCraft videos with my younger brother. Yes, I said MineCraft. I find some of the YouTubers amusing and adorable. I do wonder how MineCraft YouTubers gain so much popularity, but I guess it's because there's a lot of people who like to watch other people play. I prefer to watch PewDiePie for my gaming needs with a little bit of Markiplier, Minx and Crystal thrown in.

Besides watching YouTube with the little brother, I also have a few comics on hand to help draw inspiration or motivation in trudging forward in writing. I like to read Harley Quinn and Bitch Planet when I'm not sure what to write. Somehow, Harley Quinn's personality really gives me a lot of inspiration in writing the guy who's the potential love interest or murderer. I still don't know how he wormed his way into the story. There wasn't even suppose to be a guy in the novel. I guess he just wanted to be written.

Do you have any surprising characters show up in your novel? Have they changed the entire plot? Leave a comment down below.

That's it for today! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment