Monday, November 2, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015//Day 2

Oh hello!

Today was rather eventful. As I walked downstairs to get into my dad's car, I slipped on the stairs and almost died. Well, that's an exaggeration, but I felt like I was going to die. I was able to throw my arms out and catch the railings on both sides of me before I could fall. It was very traumatizing.

Besides that exciting experience, I had reached a little bit past today's word count of 3,333. I'm hoping to add a bit more later as math homework is seriously piling up. I totally have my priorities straight, right?

I have also been reading a bit from The Muse. I like to look around the site and learn more about being productive and other such topics. I also use it to procrastinate, but let's pretend I didn't say that.

How are you doing on the second day of NaNoWriMo15?

That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment